Hello beautiful people   As you know, I place a lot of orders on the site       ZAFUL and many of you are asking me ...

ZAFUL

07:22 youssef-daghmoumi 0 Comments

                     Hello beautiful people
 
As you know, I place a lot of orders on the site       ZAFUL and many of you are asking me for         advice on sizes, quality, delivery times etc of     the blow I will try to answer you in this                                               article.

First, Zaful is an online sales site that offers the   latest fashion trends at discounted prices. For   my part, I think it's really worth it for such a     small price. Afterwards, as you can imagine,      you get what you pay for, so quality is not          necessarily the best, so be honest. This does       not prevent me from cracking for the latest      trends at that price, I think it is well worth it.

Regarding the sizes, I always take a size more      than usual for clothes. Zaful tends to prune        quite small, especially for its Asian clientele.      For shoes no problems, I take my usual size.      For swimwear, I advise you to take a size at                                         the top.

  The delivery time? it's a question that comes       up often ... and you have to be a bit patient.       The products come from China so the             delivery time can vary up to 3 weeks / 1 month     for a delivery in France. Currently I do not         have this worry since I live in China and I                   receive my parcels the next day!

   So I made you a whislist of Zaful products, which I ordered and that you will see in my                             articles looks soon.

Honestly the girls & the boys , do not hesitate  to crack, I have never been disappointed by                                       Zaful.

            The official link of the company :

                       WWW.ZAFUL.COM

Here are some products and links below each                                     image :


                                      CLICK


                                     CLICK


                                          CLICK


                                           CLICK 

0 commentaires: